Here at Wipeout Demolition, we have all the equipment required for your demolition or strip out. Regardless of the scope, there are a few things we must do before we begin such as perform an asbestos investigation, identify any other hazardous materials, obtain a demolition permit, ensure disconnection of utilities and develop an onsite work plan.
A typical residential or commercial demolition is achieved through the following steps:
- First we obtain a demolition permit (or the customer can provided us with one) .
- We then confirm all power to the property has been abolished
- The worksite is then assessed by our skilled and qualified asbestos removal team and all hazardous materials are removed.
- Any salvageable items are removed by a salvage team and recycled (owners are welcome to remove any items from the buildings or send in their own salvage team before we begin).
- The roof structure is removed either mechanically or manually, with roofing materials being recycled whenever possible.
- Depending on the design and access to all areas of the building, the remaining structure will be attended to mechanically or manually.
- Remaining materials are sorted for recycling and appropriate disposal via certified transportation to the dump or recycling areas.